Monday, November 13, 2006



Seoul

I went to Seoul, South Korea at December of 2004. Only got one word can describe about Seoul. It is very "nice" city. Seoul is an advanced city with many tall "mirrors" buildings around the roads. My journey to South Korea was around Christmas and the weather is very cold (around -1~-10 degree Celsius).

The city is quite big, how big? So I can tell you, I still remember that time we depart from our hotel and go to a restaurant for breakfast. We took about 1 hour journey, my GOD all the buidings, bridges and overpasses around us. No traffic jam and still early in the morning in that time, after we took about 1 hour journey to restaurant, there still remain a city... so big (Of course Seoul is metropolis).

Since that time I sit inside a tourist bus, all the mirrors inside the bus was frozen by fog. South Koreans are driving KIA, Hyundai and Ssangyong. They don’t driving Toyota, Nissan, Mitsubishi, Ford, BMW, Volvo etc. Only few of them who are rich, they are driving Mercedes Benz.

The airport is quite far from city, it is Incheon International Airport. Yes…. The airport is quite new and large. Many boeing 747 around that airport. But I am riding MAS Airbus to Seoul.

Oh yes, Seoul have many Japanese tourist. Especially when I go to parks, playground and others travel spot, I always saw Japanese girls. They looks pretty but I wonder know why they wear less than us especially their legs (the weather is very cold please).

I forgot to say, the largest playground in South Korea is Everland. http://www.everland.com The tour leader told us, in South Korea there has a rich businessman who is the Boss of SAMSUNG company. Who was the founder of "Everland". Everyone who will know, SAMSUNG is the largest electronic industry in South Korea.

Last edit here --> when I come back from South Korea. I just know about the news "tsunami" at that time. Indonesian should receive thier retribution after 6 years, the God will punish them after 6 years since 1998 disorders.

No comments:

電腦啟動不了, 完全沒有電源? 怎麼辦

電腦的電源器 - Power Supply Unit 或簡稱 PSU. 也就是所有台式電腦的主要供電器. 沒有了PSU, 整架電腦就無法啟動. 主機板沒有了電供就等於生命沒有了心臟. 悲劇就發生在昨天. 昨天我本來開開心心的收到我一個星期前網購回來的一塊m.2 nvme散熱鋁...